Sunday, March 28, 2010

Happy Birthday Abah!

Abah & Me (1 year old)

Today is my Abah's birthday...he's turning 61 years old today. Though I know the chances that he will read this post is almost impossible (coz he is not IT savvy), yet I still want to dedicate a short poem to him, in conjunction with his birthday:

Not many can have a father
Who’s half as great as you.
Others might try, but they fall shy
You’re a top-notch father, it’s true.

So that’s why on your birthday,
I want to make sure you know,
I admire you sincerely and love you dearly,
And those feelings continue to grow.

So I would like to take this opportunity to wish my Abah "Selamat Hari Jadi Abah. Semoga Allah kurniakan Abah kesihatan yang berpanjangan serta dipermudahkan segala urusan...Haleh sayang Abah sampai bila-bila!!" Thanks for always being there for me and I am sorry for all the difficulties that I have put you through...I love you Abah :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment