Wednesday, March 24, 2010

work+life = tak balance T_T


It’s been 2 weeks since my last post in this blog…but I guess no one in here is missing me (follower pun sorang je, sedey tol). Though I have made a promise to have a new post in this blog every day, but my hectic daily routine for the past 2 weeks forbids me to do that. Ni baru jadi kuli, I wonder how those people at the top management level juggles their life...tabik spring la kat diorang. Tapi kira ok la, at least now I have a new post in this blog, it's not like I am totally abandoning this blog...I don't want this blog to become one of my 'white elephant' project.

Having said that, a lot of things had took place over the past 2 weeks, be it work related or personal life. As much as I wanted to share it all in detail with you guys, it's gonna take the whole night for me to write it all in here. So, to summarize all those events, I just gonna list down those things in two categories: work & personal.

WORK:

  1. I just lost two of my department colleagues. One is my manager, who was transferred to another division and the other one is my working colleague, who decided to resign as she wants to go back to her hometown in Sabah. It was my pleasure to have the experience working with them and I wish them good luck and all the best in their future career endeavour.
  2. My unit has now merged with another unit in my department. So now I am assuming a bigger portfolio, which is good coz it allows me to learn a lot of new things…and yeah, I like diversification in work coz otherwise it would be very boring and dull to do the same thing every year and that could resulted in me getting laid back...and I don't want that to ever happen.
  3. I have been officially appointed as a Personal Aide (P.A) to the Vice-President of my division. It is an honour for me to be given this role coz I will now have the opportunity to learn directly from someone with a massive working experience as my 'sensei'. Fyi, my Vice President used to be the Personal Aide to Tan Sri Hassan Marican (ex-President of PETRONAS). I just hope that I will be able to deliver up to his expectation and standard and make him proud of me...insyaAllah.

PERSONAL

  1. One of my close friends during my university years just tied the knot recently. Luckily this time around I got the chance to attend his wedding…unlike most of other wedding invitations which I skipped due to other commitments (cehh, macamla busy sangat kan). To Mohd Afzan Ahmad and Hasnurliza Radzi, I wish to both of you “Selamat Pengantin Baru & Semoga Kekal Bahagia Selamanya”…insyaAllah, aminnnnn.
  2. Here comes the best part, by end of this month I will probably have my own car!!!! It’s gonna be a Mazda 2, which will be launched in Malaysia next month (April)…but I will be among the first few to own that car before the official launching, how cool is that? Hehehe.
So basically that’s what happened in my life over the past 2 weeks....actually ade la lagi few other things that happened, tapi takdela important sangat (actually dah malas nak menaip sebenarnya, miahaha). Anyway, to compensate the shortcoming of not telling each event in details, I decided to upload some photos which are related to the events mentioned above.


Aku sorang je yg single lagi dalam gambar ni..sedey tol


Farewell party for my ex-manager, Hisham Abd Majid
(2nd from left) at Redbox, The Gardens


Tu nak nyanyi ke nak kunyah mic tu?


Pandangan dari bahagian bontot bakal 'wife'ku


Maz - my soon to be 'wife' yg berjaya menambat hatiku :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment