Monday, March 8, 2010

Here I Go...

Finally, after months (or years) of delay, I am now a proud owner of this blog...bravo to me!! Actually I have been thinking about starting a blog for quite some time already, yet never really try anything to start one...typical lazy me. So now that my wish has been fulfilled, here comes the hardest part of all: to keep this blog updated and customized regularly...which I doubt I can do it, hahahaha. But I will try my best to not to disappoint my dear followers (ada ke? lollzz)...insyaAllah.

In case you are wondering about the title of my blog, it is actually a quote which I took from one of my all-time favorite movie, 'The Crow'. It was said by The Crow himself a.k.a Eric Draven, played by the late Brandon Lee, son of the legendary Bruce Lee...he died while he was filming the final scene of that movie due to a technical mishap, which was a pity coz I think he was a great actor. I was 17 when I first saw that movie, and it left a big impact in me...it was so big that I started to dressed up all-black everyday, and always confined myself in the dark straight after I watched that movie...sangat tak matang kan? hahahaha...but hey, I was 17 and I am supposed to be immature at that tender age. And that is also why I choose a dark template/theme for this blog, just to match up with the gloomy title...hehehe.

The Crow (1994)


So why did I choose that quote as the title of my blog eh? Hmmmm...I dunno, I just think that it would be cool to have it as the title of my blog...hahahaha. Actually there is a reason behind it, but that is for me to know and for you to find out :)

I think that is all I have to say in my inaugural post here...taip panjang-panjang pun belum tentu ada yang nak baca, huhuhu. I will continue with another post tomorrow, if I feel like blogging la tomorrow (ceh...belum apa-apa lagi dah start nak malas, lol). Before I sign off, please allow me to end this post with a pantun:

Buah cempedak di luar pagar,
Ambil galah tolong jolokkan,
Saya budak baru belajar,
Kalau salah tolong jolokkan.

Thank you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment