Friday, March 26, 2010

Let the music heal your soul

For the past 15 minutes I've been thinking of what to write in this blog today, but I guess today is just not my 'creative day' coz the ideas didn't come and I couldn't even start the first sentence. So I decided to post two music videos of songs which I am currently listening repeatedly in my mp3 player.

The first music video is "What Do You Want From Me" by Adam Lambert. For those who didn't know who the hell is Adam Lambert...well, you can always google it for yourself, miahaha :p Though I supported Kris Allen (the eventual winner) during the American Idol season 8, that doesn't mean I don't like Adam Lambert. I think he is a talented singer..except that he is sometimes kinda over-the-top.


And the other song which I can't stop myself from humming the chorus right now is "Let's Just Fall in Love Again" by Jason Castro. He was also one of the contestant in American Idol, but not in the same season as Adam Lambert. I didn't follow the show on that particular season, so there is nothing much that I can comment about him.


Actually there are reasons why I decided to post these two videos in here...coz I can somehow relate the lyrics of both songs with my personal life, but I won't go into details on that...sorry. So, I just hope you guys enjoy the songs as much as I do...coz if you don't, then it means that either you are tone deaf or you have a very bad taste in music, and I feel very sorry for you...hahahaha.

Ok, ciao~

2 comments:

Qiez AR said...

all guys loathe! eh,pardon me, HATE adam lamberts! haha,, I think he's kinda freaky but oh so cute anyway. ;) dont blame me, I'm a girl, after all!hehe

aLiCe KiMuRa said...

I just love the song...not the singer :)

Post a Comment