Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Morning blues at 3 a.m

The time is 3.20 in the morning,yet I am still awake...errr, actually I just woke up about an hour ago coz I fell asleep soon after I came back home from work, lol. And since that I don't know what else to do, I decided to write another post in my blog...though I am pretty sure that nobody else but myself has read the first one. But nevermind, I don't care even if no one gives a damn about my blog or thinks that this is a 'syok-sendiri' thingy...all I know is that, I have started this blog and I will strive to make sure that this will not be a 'hangat-hangat tahi ayam' kind of thing.

Actually there are a lot of things inside my head which I wanted to share in this blog at the moment. But having a lot of things in your mind can also become a problem coz you just don't know where to start....and you will probably end up doing nothing, and that is what happening to me right now. I guess the root cause of this problem is because I am not expressive enough to verbally share my thoughts and feelings with other people...resulting me keeping things just to myself. Most of the time, I just let my facial expression and body language to do the talking coz I am more comfortable that way....and that makes me an EMO person. Yeah, I admit that I am emo...and proud to be one :)

Ok la, I think I better off to bed now...errr, actually I am typing this post while lying on my bed, hehehe. I will be having a whole day department meeting tomorrow, so I need to get some proper sleep...which I have not enjoyed so much for the past few weeks, and it is getting its toll on me.

So until next time, good night y'all and happy nightmares...muahahahaha (evil laughter)

2 comments:

luna said...

i think i am having the same problem as well;there's so much to write down and finally i write nothing..haha

aLiCe KiMuRa said...

hahaha...so i guess i'm not the only one affected by this syndrome :p

Post a Comment